In this episode, Cliff talks with Pastor Wendon about the need to listen to God. Wendon shares his childhood journey to God, meanwhile taking us on a spiritual journey towards our heavenly Father.
Starting up with Wendon’s testimony, Rev ends up colliding the love of God with the love of cars.
Tune in Now!
What to listen for
- Testimony of Pastor Wendon
- Having a relationship with God
- The need to pray for his people
- The role of God in our life
[01:50] The Testimony of a Pastor
- Where does Wendon live besides New Mexico?
- How long Wendon has been a Pastor?
[06:52] How molestation at a young age affected Wendon?
- What made him run away from God?
- You need to have a relationship with God.
[17:15] I made a decision to live for Jesus.
- Jesus made the addiction go away.
- Experiencing God’s grace….
[22:25] Whatever you think is the most important thing to you, is not gonna satisfy you. Living for Christ is the only thing that will satisfy.
- There is always someone who will understand your problems.
- You have to teach people what you have been through.
[33:17] How Wendon dealt with Depression and Low Self-Esteem?
- Your past is not the issue, God is interested in your present.
“We go through what we go through, but the good Lord has a point.”
“I gave my heart to the Lord!”
“Jesus loved me enough to die for me.”
“God I am not worthy to live and I am worthy for your love.”
“God is graceful enough to guide you even in your darkest times.”
If you enjoyed the podcast don’t forget to review us (It really helps us get the word out of more people).
You can donate to help keep the RevItUp podcast going.
Don’t forget to check out our website and subscribe to our newsletter at Rev It Up Podcast.
Contact Wendon at his website or call him up at 575-415-0483