In this episode, Cliff talks with Pastor Wendon about the need to listen to God. Wendon shares his childhood journey to God, meanwhile taking us on a spiritual journey towards our heavenly Father.
Starting up with Wendon’s testimony, Rev ends up colliding the love of God with the love of cars.
Tune in Now!
What to listen for
- Testimony of Pastor Wendon
- Having a relationship with God
- The need to pray for his people
- The role of God in our life
[00:41] My pastor to me was way ahead of his time.
[05:38] When God calls you, you do what he says!
- What’s foolish to man, is wise to God!
[09:38] Pray the lord to send the labourers to reap the sin.
[15:21] We need to pray!
- We need to be united together by the cause of Christ.
- If you don’t know who to turn to, turn to your Father.
[18:44] Wendon’s message for you!
[21:41] We are not here for very long.
- God is the answer to every question.
[24:03] Let the Lord do it!
[25:16] A small yet mesmerizing Prayer!
“God surprises us with gifts that we never thought of!”
“God is the man with a plan.”
“We need to override the fear by the weapon of paryers.”
“God is graceful enough to guide you even in your darkest times.”
Don’t forget to check out our website and subscribe to our newsletter at Rev It Up Podcast.
Contact Rev at his website or call him up at 575-415-0483